news backtotop calendar clock cubes home meal questions warning plus minus caret-down caret-up caret-left caret-right angle-left angle-right angle-up angle-down file-pdf file share-square-o



Would you like to enroll your child(ren) in one of the crèches in Luxembourg?
For this registration, you will need the following documents:
  • Signed registration form;
  • A copy of the child's birth certificate;
  • A copy of the paying parent’s employment contract;
  • A copy of the paying parent's pay slip including mention of child allowances;
  • A copy of your spouse's or partner's contract of employment, if applicable;
  • A copy of the spouse’s or partner's pay slip, if applicable;
  • Divorce ruling, if applicable;
  • Proof of alimony, if applicable;
  • For a single parent (priority 1): a certificate proving your family circumstances (official document listing the members of your household ("composition de ménage"), divorce ruling, alimony decision);
  • The signed medical rules and authorisation for emergency measures.

Please note that the parent who registers his/her child at one for our crèches must be the paying parent.

The paying parent is:

  • either the parent who works for the European Parliament, if at least one of the two parents works for the EP,
  • either the parent who works for the European Parliament and who receives the higher salary, if both parents work for the EP,
  • or the parent who works for another European institution, if neither parent work for the EP.

Please note that registrations are processed in chronological order, i.e. on the date of receipt of the registration request by the Childcare Facilities Service.

The institution for which the paying parent works does not affect the order in which applications are processed or the allocation of a place in the crèche.

If you have any questions, please contact us at the email address:

In order to start your inscription request, please indicate the EU Institution that the paying parent works for: